I write all that is below because I feel I should share a glimpse, and that is all it is, of what I have come home from. I share it with you not to make you jealous, but to create within you a longing for the things of God. We are too content. Thats what was revealed to me this morning at church, I called people to hunger, thirst, longing, to want to chase after Him, to see His words bear fruit. Read what God has said He will do, read what Jesus said about Himself and his kingdom and our authority, read it and then declare it. We are living with the bar set too low, we are far too satisfied and content with where we are and the tiny things we are asking for. How big is your God? I ask again, how big is your God? Sit under His waterfall, ask for Him to fill you so that you might be brimming, that you might be poured out to everyone you come into contact with. Stop being comfortable and satisfied. Divine discontent. I dare you to pray for it ;)

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Dreams
Last night I had two more weird weird dreams. I have not had one night here yet where I have not dreamt something and remembered it when i woke up, does it mean anything? Who knows.The first dream I was writing, i was the author and the characters, of which i was one, were coming alive, i spent the dream flickin between each other these roles, it was so so weird, all about things I had not het let go of, I was writing furiously so that they would resolve as I wanted them to and i ended up sitting on a ledge in this weird fairytale kinda place, with trees and mirrors and stuff, crying and cussing over and over, which is weird cos i dont cuss, but yeah i was rocking and crying and the one person and situation in the dream the book was meant to be resolving was about 2yards away and crying and crying in so much pain it just made me hurt more. I flipped back to myself authoring for a sec and my sister came up and touched me on the shoulder and said 'its time to let it go' and I took a tiny bag, folded the people and the pages into it and remember writing on it in silver pen.."Im gonna miss you guys, but its time..."Then I woke up, thoroughly upset and shellshocked!I know what the dream might mean although so much of it is a just a mush of some stuff i have been thinking and watching so a lot doesnt mean nething. Anyway, i went back to sleep...And i was at this youth club, it was awesome, but i ended up in a dorm with ten or so 18yr old boys and i ended up preaching and challenging them about God and just loving them over and over. There was more to it than that, it was a very sureal dream and Emily once again sauntered into it (Argh) but yeah, i awoke in the middle of a passionate preach and decided that now was a good time to get up and not think about sleeping again for a while!*shakes head*


Writing this retrospectively, I am pretty sure about what these were all about and that they were prophetic. You guys wont understand and thats not a problem, its on here for my benefit but yeah....praise God.

1 Comments:

Blogger Duffy said...

The first dream was pretty intense. My dream life is pretty bizarre as well. Things are a'changin, Christ is getting bigger and we are gettin smaller; a "John the Baptist" complex, of sorts. Sounds good to me.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home