I write all that is below because I feel I should share a glimpse, and that is all it is, of what I have come home from. I share it with you not to make you jealous, but to create within you a longing for the things of God. We are too content. Thats what was revealed to me this morning at church, I called people to hunger, thirst, longing, to want to chase after Him, to see His words bear fruit. Read what God has said He will do, read what Jesus said about Himself and his kingdom and our authority, read it and then declare it. We are living with the bar set too low, we are far too satisfied and content with where we are and the tiny things we are asking for. How big is your God? I ask again, how big is your God? Sit under His waterfall, ask for Him to fill you so that you might be brimming, that you might be poured out to everyone you come into contact with. Stop being comfortable and satisfied. Divine discontent. I dare you to pray for it ;)

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Went to town this afternoon on the cameon after an AMAZING time of intercession this morning at center one, wowee did we do some serious praying business! There are two centers here in Pemba about ten minutes walk from each other. Center one is where most of the staff live and center two is where the visiors, church, bible school and children live! I will be doing some admin work in center one soon helpng out with some schduling stuff and helping out a new friend of mine :)

Heres a cameon btw:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Something is funky with my spirit today :( I do not know what but I have a clue so I will wait and wait. I almost have nothing to write, I just dont know...

.teehee, God is laughing at me again. I dont know. i DONT KNOW and that needs to be more than ok. I am here to be filled and pour out, not to store and understand or to stay. I am here to be obedient period. Peace of Jesus has finally rested on my spirit with that realisation, thankyou Father. Beyond all of that?...I just dont know ;)

This evening I took Esperanze to bed and saw her freak out and manifest demons or see them, I am not sure which, maybe both in a certain place on the site whenever I spoke the words 'in the name of Jesus'. It is a long story which does not need to be said but the day I come back I will have learned portugeuse, thats for sure, so that I may be able to pray with power with this girl and empower her and deliver her from what plagues her, I pray God deliver her soon and be her comfort and her liberty. It upset me a lot so Im not gonna tell this story here. I commit her to God and pray fr opportunity to minister to and just love on this beautiful beautiful girl. She has such a haunting beauty about her. Sweet Jesus, wrap your arms around her even now, be her father, her comfort, her peace. Jesus Jesus. Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home