I write all that is below because I feel I should share a glimpse, and that is all it is, of what I have come home from. I share it with you not to make you jealous, but to create within you a longing for the things of God. We are too content. Thats what was revealed to me this morning at church, I called people to hunger, thirst, longing, to want to chase after Him, to see His words bear fruit. Read what God has said He will do, read what Jesus said about Himself and his kingdom and our authority, read it and then declare it. We are living with the bar set too low, we are far too satisfied and content with where we are and the tiny things we are asking for. How big is your God? I ask again, how big is your God? Sit under His waterfall, ask for Him to fill you so that you might be brimming, that you might be poured out to everyone you come into contact with. Stop being comfortable and satisfied. Divine discontent. I dare you to pray for it ;)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

This evening after I worked over at center one doing admin with my new big sis, we walked back and the sky turned blood red with the most incredible african sunset :)

*insert languages of heaven!*

I have a new spiritual momma and papa! God has done a great work this evening! I am actually gonna write very little of it here cos it is not for public eyes, but praise God for speaking and ministering and coming down in power!!!

So Janico and Julia are outside right now interceding all night cos the spirit came down too heavily for us to be able to do anything else but pray and pray! The Lord told me however, to journal all of this and then sleep in preparation for what He has tomorow. It is so freeing when we live according to his instructions! I love how he has just killed my rebellious spirit and fear of man, I live for him and him alone and I trust Him with my life.

Tomorrow is intercession, more of His work and then the bush outreach into one of the local villages, I am so excited! So tonight was a night of the miraculous. sheeeeew, total healing,prayre and spirtual adoption, encouragement and forgiveness. It started in the club naval where we went with aaron and brenda for dinner (you can only stand so much beans and rice ;) ). We were all eating when Gary, the 13yr old lad who lives with us here, from canada, started having a full on allergic reaction to the fish he was eating. Anyone who knows nething about allergic reactions knows that withou adrenalin, that boy was suffocated and dead within five minutes, but instead, even though we physically watched his tongue swell in his mouth and heard his throat close and the panic sweep over his face, aaron and brenda commanded it to leave in the name of Jesus and we all prayed so hard and loudly in the middle of that restaurant! In the five minutes that it should have taken for him to be irredeemably suffocating, the swelling jst stopped and reversed! Within five mins he was back to complete normal and all that was left was the adrenalin pumping ferociously around my body!!!!!!

Just after His miracle :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


So yeah, Jesus took my three years of intensive nursing training and just turned it on its head this evening. He has taught me what it means now, his miraculous power, that our knee jerk reaction should be him, that he has power and might and that the supernatural DOES occur. I saw it :) Hallelujah, hallelujah!!!

So yeah, anointing of God is so strong and Julia just strats crying in Jesus and we keep praying. Before long, the things of the day weighing on my head come to the forefront (be aware that when you aks the spirit to come, you will be vunerable and that means the the stiff britich upper lip will be broken! LOL) but yeah, ended up crying as well under the spirit, the waiters didnt know what to make of it! We have yet to go to the restaurant and not be knocked out in some way or other by God! Rofl (literally ;) )

NB, i forget what day it happened, but i wasnt even there when rolland baker prodded my mom in prayer and she was out in the spirit for three HOURS in the restaurant! if you are reading this thoroughly freaked at this point, ask me and I will explain as well as I can what all this means.

We walked back to the compound and admired the stars and how we apeared to have awonderful affect on turning off street lamps when we walked past them! LOL. We curled up as a thre on a porch and Aaron and brenda ministered to me for hours, beautiful people that they are. I cannot thank God enough for this divine appointment. Then Julia and Janico found us and God just oured out. I love it, me and Janico although Janico especially, have this thing whereby when the spirit is poured out, we set alight in terms of getting really hot and our palms and the soles of our feet are red hot! its so silly!

I could write here about what I think God is saying about the future, about the things he is revealing, the peope He is putting in place, but Im not gonna, Im gonna rest in what He is doing right now, the rest will work out, I know that much :)

They gave me Dt 28 which I htink I will write some of here and am gonna live under but beyond that... Break me Lord, wreck me, kills me, humble me Lord. Halleujah! what a day! Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home