I write all that is below because I feel I should share a glimpse, and that is all it is, of what I have come home from. I share it with you not to make you jealous, but to create within you a longing for the things of God. We are too content. Thats what was revealed to me this morning at church, I called people to hunger, thirst, longing, to want to chase after Him, to see His words bear fruit. Read what God has said He will do, read what Jesus said about Himself and his kingdom and our authority, read it and then declare it. We are living with the bar set too low, we are far too satisfied and content with where we are and the tiny things we are asking for. How big is your God? I ask again, how big is your God? Sit under His waterfall, ask for Him to fill you so that you might be brimming, that you might be poured out to everyone you come into contact with. Stop being comfortable and satisfied. Divine discontent. I dare you to pray for it ;)

Thursday, May 18, 2006

AM
Deuteronomy 28 tells us very clearly and in no uncertain terms that if we obey the Lord our God (the key to all of this is purely obedience! pure and simple once again!) He WILL bless us with:

- Abundance, Provision from the treasury of heaven, Many children, Rain at the proper time, we will lend and not borrow, we will always have the upper hand.

I am gonna claim that! alleluia!

Dt 31
"Now listen! Today I give you a choice between prosperity and disaster, between
life and death. I have commanded you today to love the Lord your God and to keep His commands, laws and regulations by walking in His ways...Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. I call on Heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh that you would choose life, that you and your descendants might live! Choose to love the Lord your God and boey Him and commit yourself to Him, for HE IS YOUR LIFE. Then you will live
long in the land the Lord swore to give your ancestors Abraham, Isaac and
Jacob."

I CHOOSE LIFE!!!! Lord Jesus I choose Life!!!!! Life in abbundance, life abandoned to you, alleluia. Reveal yourself today Lord, witness the choice I make, more Lord, more of you, more of your face, more of your fire and spirit but more of your intimacy, more YOU!!! I love you i love you i love you i love you. Alleluia alleluia. Amen

Clarity, Oh such clarity ( I love that it is the name the Lord gave me ;) )

My eyes are open. I read scripture and it makes sense! I understand, I look around here and we living it! These instructions are for what we are doing, how we are acting, we are living this stuff! I see the normality of ot all, I love it, God is here and is the same God I am reading about, I grab hold of it, grab hold of His spirit, grab hold and never ever let go....never let go of what you have in your hands, I charge you!! For the Spirit and the Word of God is living and active and true! Take God at His WORD and see what happens! Love Him, love each other, honor, obey and be blessed! grab a hold oh my soul, grab a hold and drink deep!

I love how God does stuff; divine appointments, connections, when we arent looking! or even when we are looking the other way. lol. Take Brenda and Aaron as my current for instance... ;) oh and the singleness thing, wooooopeeeeee!

I have chills down my spine, some one is blowing a shofar (biblical trumpet thing) over the compound to call the pastors to bible school and prayer.....sheeeeeeeeeeeeeew alleluia.

Psalm 37 11, 16-19, 23-24
"Those who are gentle and lowly will possess the land; they will live in
prosperous security...it is better to be godly and have little than to be evil
and possess much. For the strength of the wicked will be shattered, but the Lord
takes care of the godly.
Day by day the Lord takes care of the innocent and
they will receive a reward that lasts forever. They will survive through hard
times; even in famine they will receive more than enough...The steps of the
godly are dirested by the Lord, He delights in every detail of their lives.
Though they stumble, they will not fall, for the Lord holds them by hand."

PM

What a day. I have yet to find an uneventful day here! We interceded this morning at center one again, face down on the concrete! I love spening my days on my ace, I cant get low enough! I love worshipping my father, He is so beautiful and so loving and gentle and caring :) Rick brought the shofar to intercession and it was such a call to warfare!! We went from there to help my new big sis with admin which was awesome. I am so favored in what God has been doing and setting up here in terms of future stuf and relationship and contact building, He is so gracious and faithful adn abundant! I am so favored and humbled that He would take such care and time to direct me in His purposes! I look at the pastors here who have nothing and have walked days to be here and I am humbled, probably another reason 80% of my time is on my face, I do not understand why the Lord would provide so beautifully for me and favor me as He has, it floors me, but I praise Him that He has and I continue to give Him everything, my life is not mine, none of it is. Itsone of the major reasons the single issue has just disappeared to be honest, my life is not my own, I dont have time for a guy right now! If there is one out there for me, God will tell Him cos He will be hearing God that clearly ;) and he will just have to hit the ground running and chase me! I am abandoned to my God, He is my beloved and I am His and whatever HE tells me to do and wherver HE sends me, there shall I go!!!

I have been being attacked physically today, the devil has been trying to put sickness on me in terms of tiredness and major headaches and stuff but we have rebuked it and I will just rest in the Lord knowing that HE is my protector and that in Him I am safe and cared for. I think it might be anemia so have made a mental note to bring iron tablets when I come again!

Psalm 139

"Oh Lord, you have examined my heart
and you know everything about me
You know when I sit down or stand up
You know my every thought when far away
You chart the path ahead of me
and tell me when to stop and rest.
Every moment you know where I am
You know what I am going to say, even before I say it Lord!
You both precede and follow me, too great for me to know!
I can never escape from your spirit!
I can never get away from your presence!
If i go out to the heavens you are there,
If i go down to sheol, you are there
If i ride the wings of the dawn, if i dwell in the farthest oceans
even there your hand will guide me and your strength will support me.
I could ask the darkness to hide me and the light around me to
become night but even in darkness I cannot hide from you,
To you the night shines as bright as day, darkness and light are both alike to you.
You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
And knit me together in my mothers womb.
Thankyou for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvellous, how well I know it..
You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
You saw me before I was born.
Everyday of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
How precious are your thoughts to me Oh God, they are innumerable!
I cant count, they outnumber even the grains of sand!
When I wake up in the morning, you
are still with me!...

Search me Oh God and know my heart, test me and
know my thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends you and lead me along the path of everlasting life.

AMEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home