I write all that is below because I feel I should share a glimpse, and that is all it is, of what I have come home from. I share it with you not to make you jealous, but to create within you a longing for the things of God. We are too content. Thats what was revealed to me this morning at church, I called people to hunger, thirst, longing, to want to chase after Him, to see His words bear fruit. Read what God has said He will do, read what Jesus said about Himself and his kingdom and our authority, read it and then declare it. We are living with the bar set too low, we are far too satisfied and content with where we are and the tiny things we are asking for. How big is your God? I ask again, how big is your God? Sit under His waterfall, ask for Him to fill you so that you might be brimming, that you might be poured out to everyone you come into contact with. Stop being comfortable and satisfied. Divine discontent. I dare you to pray for it ;)

Sunday, February 04, 2007

I am in awe! so in awe! The stuff that God has taught me today, oh He is so so good! In the midst of trouble and difficutly He takes me to new levels in Him and hearing His voice!

A couple of weeks ago, a friend of mine told me a situation and immediately I knew how it was meant to pan out even though that was near-on impossible. I prayed and prayed for it and it did not change and then today there was a specific moment I was asked to pray again and that exact moment the person's heart changed and the initial way i saw it occuring was possible! On its own, maybe not that stupendous, but this is happening again and again and again and again. Oh hearing the voice of God with clarity, this is what I have craved, have sought! More of your voice Lord! More of your face!!!

Trust Him. Thats my message in it all. Its not about how He talks or anything, most of you hear Him all the time but logic it away on imagination and making stuff up. Just run with it, trust it, be like a kid again, start allowing yourself to get stuff wrong, give yourself the grace that the western world does not have but God is full of. Start moving out in the foolish and you willl understand that which the wise cannot,

that we can hear the very heartbeat of God

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Hey Claire, I don't know if you remember me, but I am goose_berry from livejournal. I have been reading your blog entries recently and they have fed me so much spiritually! I am feeling a lot of what you are feeling and there are so many things I would like to ask you. You can contact me on AIM (PotatoesnGravi) or via email (goose_berry63@yahoo.com)

God bless!

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home