I write all that is below because I feel I should share a glimpse, and that is all it is, of what I have come home from. I share it with you not to make you jealous, but to create within you a longing for the things of God. We are too content. Thats what was revealed to me this morning at church, I called people to hunger, thirst, longing, to want to chase after Him, to see His words bear fruit. Read what God has said He will do, read what Jesus said about Himself and his kingdom and our authority, read it and then declare it. We are living with the bar set too low, we are far too satisfied and content with where we are and the tiny things we are asking for. How big is your God? I ask again, how big is your God? Sit under His waterfall, ask for Him to fill you so that you might be brimming, that you might be poured out to everyone you come into contact with. Stop being comfortable and satisfied. Divine discontent. I dare you to pray for it ;)

Thursday, January 11, 2007

So I am still here due to a persistent ear infection that will not go away! I am sitting in the prayer room where I am camping out all day until I get breakthrough in a tonne of stuff that has arisen this week and over the last few weeks but I have been ignoring. I need Him more than I have ever needed Him. He has broken me in such a way that terrifies me and kills me yet I have prayed for and longed for for so long. Oh God I am so desperately hungry for you, if you dont come, I cant go on, I just cant do this. I praise you that I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I praise you that I dont have t do this alone, I praise you that I am healed because you died, I praise you that you know how next week is going to work, I praise you for the people you have brought into my life and giving me the closest friend and sister I ever could have imagined, thankyou for your provision to get me here and giving me the vacation time to come and refresh and get sorted with you. Thankyou for taking the time and patience and energy to actually work this stuff out in me, to not just sort the superficial, but refuse to move or let me move til we have dug the roots out. God, your will not mine be done. Never have I prayed that with such earnest and such gravity as now God. Your will be done, please. It has gtta be you, all of this, it has gotta be you. I give up, I surrender, I give you it all. Thankyou that I can and do trust you. Thankyou for loving me, thankyou for caring, thankyou that your going nowhere, thakyou that Im not alone, thankyou that the lies arent true, thankyou that this is all in your plan, thankyou that you work it for good, thankyou that you are God.

Thankyou that YOU ARE GOD.


Your Will be done God. On Earth as it is in Heaven.


YOUR Will be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home