I write all that is below because I feel I should share a glimpse, and that is all it is, of what I have come home from. I share it with you not to make you jealous, but to create within you a longing for the things of God. We are too content. Thats what was revealed to me this morning at church, I called people to hunger, thirst, longing, to want to chase after Him, to see His words bear fruit. Read what God has said He will do, read what Jesus said about Himself and his kingdom and our authority, read it and then declare it. We are living with the bar set too low, we are far too satisfied and content with where we are and the tiny things we are asking for. How big is your God? I ask again, how big is your God? Sit under His waterfall, ask for Him to fill you so that you might be brimming, that you might be poured out to everyone you come into contact with. Stop being comfortable and satisfied. Divine discontent. I dare you to pray for it ;)

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Today is a day of promises a day of showing how God can take us into the 'mountain of myrhh' and teach us greatness there by teaching us our inability and true humility in the face of persecution and injustice and then He shows us how He can vindicate us, how He can lead us out into good land, how we can know that He is God. We are not overcome, we are not bound we are free and we are under Him and Him alone!!

God thankyou that my Esther year was at BUPA. thankyou that you have broken me there, humbled me, killed me and given me such a deeper prayer life and dependance on you. Oh God bless your name for putting me in that place under those people, bless them for all they have taught me and vindicate me that they would not treat others who do not have you like that, oh God protect those who are still there.

Daddy thankyou for those who are so precious to me there, continue to capture their hearts, may I be salt in their mouths, a lasting taste, oh God may they have seen something of oyu, forgive my humaness and my failure. Oh God I love you!!

I celebrate because I am in the middle of the unknown and my dependance is on you! what a great privelidge! what a immense and incredible priveldige to be loved by you enough to be considered worthy of losing everything, of being put in trial after trial, oh God i say it without a hint of any insincereity on my voice, never have I meant this as much as right now! I trust you so much, in the midst of the hard in the midst of the wonderful in the midst of the unknown....I trust you and I love you!!! nothing can ever take away your love form me and mine from you, OH God you have captured my heart, I am yours!!!!!

Jesus Jesus Jesus thankyou for today, oh I dance and celebrate, I sing of your cross, i cast down my crown, I lay at your feet, i give it all to you, over and over I love worshipping you with everything, nothing else is like it, what more glorious a thing to be doing than spending all of eternity casting my entire self at your feet, take more! Give away more of my things! provide supernaturally so that I might just give it back to you and bless others, oh Jesus teach me how to be more like your sweet self!

Glory glory glory to the lamb who sits on the throne, glory and honor and wisdom and power and thanks for ever and ever and ever. Oh Lord how glorious you are!!!!!

During this job God gave me the chapter Psalm 31, today He gave me psalm 66, oh GOd you have done it! You have vindicated me! you have pulled me through! How glorious you are! I will praise you till I hurt and then praise you some more, take my flesh too!!!! I give you my time, I give it all to you, I want to be like the elders worshipping at your feet, I want to be like Jesus, serving the poor and the desperate, I want to be like you, so gracious and kind and faithful and so consumed with love that defies logic, oh that I would defy logic! hahahahahahaha God without you I am nothing but with you, you shining through me, pouring through me, shake the world!!!!!!!!

Oh, I wish I could just import you into this feeling, i love it! I feel like im worshipping in the very courts of heaven my praise is so consuming!!!

"Jesus is all I need
Jesus is all I need!
Jesus is all I need!
Jesus is all I need!!!"

1 Comments:

Blogger genavieve said...

precious. He is like a treasure, and you have laid it out for all to see.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home