I write all that is below because I feel I should share a glimpse, and that is all it is, of what I have come home from. I share it with you not to make you jealous, but to create within you a longing for the things of God. We are too content. Thats what was revealed to me this morning at church, I called people to hunger, thirst, longing, to want to chase after Him, to see His words bear fruit. Read what God has said He will do, read what Jesus said about Himself and his kingdom and our authority, read it and then declare it. We are living with the bar set too low, we are far too satisfied and content with where we are and the tiny things we are asking for. How big is your God? I ask again, how big is your God? Sit under His waterfall, ask for Him to fill you so that you might be brimming, that you might be poured out to everyone you come into contact with. Stop being comfortable and satisfied. Divine discontent. I dare you to pray for it ;)

Sunday, May 21, 2006

I just woke up fomr a WEIRD dream.

Something is not at peace with me this morning. I had that strange dream, I have a dodgy stomach adn...I dont know. Maybe I was disappointd that someone who arranged something with me never showed up and forgot about me, sad that it bothered me as much as it did, but there ya go, I dont do well with being let down I suppose cos it has happened so often over my life. But enough with the sob stories! However, maybe I am just realising this trip ends soon or soemthing, not sure.

The electricity is stil out so its very hot! Its been in the 90's the whole time we've been here which is their autumn/winter! omw, i am so NOT coming here in summer unless God tells me to! LOL. In terms of feeling funky, I will NOT let my dreams affect me nor the attack that was in them, I am the daughter of the victorious king, period!

everytime I ask God for a scripture, He seems to take me to His gospel, His resurrection, His victory, His abundance. Lord, this trip you have been teaching me how to soar on the thermals with my new found eagles wings, how to acheive permanance, live in the anointing, asking you about everything. I feel almost like I am losing it, pleas please show me how to determine my mood only by you and who you are.

How great is our God, sing with me
How great is our God
How great, how great is our God


Hes the name above all names
Hes worthy to be praised
And il always sing
How great is our God

Hallelujah. Thankyou Lord for the quiet spirit you are instilling within me, one thatis beyond emotion but is the one that harbors the deep roted joy and peace you left with us by your spirit. May it always be the case within me so that I may only ever minister out of love adn contentment in you.

Mother Teresa said:

"Love until there is pain, then love through the pain, until all there is left is love"

Hallelujah, grace like rain, pours own on me
Hallelujah all my sins are washed away, washed away

I'm here, to meet with you
Come and meet with me
I'm here to meet with you
COme and meet with me

As I wait..you make me strong
As I long..draw me to your arms
As I run...and sing your praise
You come, you come and you fill this place
Please come, please come and fill this place.

This morning I read Mark 14 and I am intrigued by the fact that the woman pours an entire flask of oil on Jesus' feet and the disciples tell her off because of wasting it when the money it cost could have been given to the pour and Jesus rebukes them. THEN Judas decides to betray Jesus. It was out of irritation, offense, misunderstanding, annoyance. Convitction...wow. Nuff said on that one I think.

I shall leave it there and just pray that the Lord continues to do this work in breaking and killing what is left of me and cliniging on. Wreck me Lord, for your purpose, for your kingdom, for your glory. Amen xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home