I write all that is below because I feel I should share a glimpse, and that is all it is, of what I have come home from. I share it with you not to make you jealous, but to create within you a longing for the things of God. We are too content. Thats what was revealed to me this morning at church, I called people to hunger, thirst, longing, to want to chase after Him, to see His words bear fruit. Read what God has said He will do, read what Jesus said about Himself and his kingdom and our authority, read it and then declare it. We are living with the bar set too low, we are far too satisfied and content with where we are and the tiny things we are asking for. How big is your God? I ask again, how big is your God? Sit under His waterfall, ask for Him to fill you so that you might be brimming, that you might be poured out to everyone you come into contact with. Stop being comfortable and satisfied. Divine discontent. I dare you to pray for it ;)

Monday, July 31, 2006

I am running, but I dont know what from
I am fearful in a safe safe land
I am knocked down once more, dont know how much I can take

I am let down again and againby those I trust, is it them is it me?
Why does it bother me so?
Why do I have to learn about grace the hard way?

I dont wanna acept it, it feels like I am lifting a steaming rubbish ofering to the Lord.
How can He still want me?
How can He hear my cries after all I do?

And all i need to do is worship.
when all is said and done and precious friends are so few
All i need to do is worship
All I need, oh all I need is you.


Your grace is sufficient for me
Your strength is made perfect
when i am weak
all that i cling to
I lay at your feet
your grace is sufficient
your grace is sufficient
your grace is sufficient
for me

1 Comments:

Blogger Duffy said...

People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered;
Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, People may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.
If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
Succeed anyway.
If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.
What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
Build anyway.
If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.
The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have,
and it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you've got anyway.
You see, in the final analysis,
it is between you and God;
It was never between you and them anyway.

Mother Teresa

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home