I write all that is below because I feel I should share a glimpse, and that is all it is, of what I have come home from. I share it with you not to make you jealous, but to create within you a longing for the things of God. We are too content. Thats what was revealed to me this morning at church, I called people to hunger, thirst, longing, to want to chase after Him, to see His words bear fruit. Read what God has said He will do, read what Jesus said about Himself and his kingdom and our authority, read it and then declare it. We are living with the bar set too low, we are far too satisfied and content with where we are and the tiny things we are asking for. How big is your God? I ask again, how big is your God? Sit under His waterfall, ask for Him to fill you so that you might be brimming, that you might be poured out to everyone you come into contact with. Stop being comfortable and satisfied. Divine discontent. I dare you to pray for it ;)

Friday, November 10, 2006

I have gotta record this if only for my benefit...

This afternoon, after struggling with stuff that has come to light that has been majorly threatening the very purity that I desire nearly as much as I desire the Lord Himself, I asked Him. “Lord, why cant you have called me by a name that means purity? then i would know that it ismy calling, that it is who I am and what I am’. I asked Him out of such selfishness because at that time it felt like it wasn’t even my call, wasn’t even a part of who I am cos satan attacks it so hard. And then He giggled and whispered, ‘what is your middle name?’

SUSANNA

From
Σουσαννα (Sousanna), the Greek form of the Hebrew name שׁוֹשַׁנָּה (Shoshannah). This was derived from the Hebrew word שׁוֹשָׁן (shoshan) meaning "lily" (in modern Hebrew this also means "rose"), perhaps ultimately from Egyptian sšn "lotus". In the New Testament this is the name of a woman who ministered to Christ. It also occurs in the Old Testament Apocrypha as the name of a woman falsely accused of adultery. The prophet Daniel clears her name by tricking her accusers, who end up being condemned themselves.

Susan means lily. Lily means PURITY

Purity is my middle name!

HAHAHAHAHHA Glory!


Holy Spirit blows me away. Jesus is so kind and wonderful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home