I write all that is below because I feel I should share a glimpse, and that is all it is, of what I have come home from. I share it with you not to make you jealous, but to create within you a longing for the things of God. We are too content. Thats what was revealed to me this morning at church, I called people to hunger, thirst, longing, to want to chase after Him, to see His words bear fruit. Read what God has said He will do, read what Jesus said about Himself and his kingdom and our authority, read it and then declare it. We are living with the bar set too low, we are far too satisfied and content with where we are and the tiny things we are asking for. How big is your God? I ask again, how big is your God? Sit under His waterfall, ask for Him to fill you so that you might be brimming, that you might be poured out to everyone you come into contact with. Stop being comfortable and satisfied. Divine discontent. I dare you to pray for it ;)

Monday, December 04, 2006

I think my internet and email have been down for a reason for there is so much noone will ever know but me and Jesus and I love it but I wanted to apologise if you have tried to get in contact with me via that method! Phone is much more reliable at the present time! Anyway, a kind friend has offered to help me get this online so I wanted to share…

There have been reams of the incredible this past week, a new level of surrender, a new level of seeing in the supernatural, discernment, visions, putting future plans into reality and motion. I wish to share one vision with you however which has not been as beautiful as the rest. It happened in the room in which I saw the liquid gold floor, the tabernacle style gold walls and the warrior angel standing guard (bear with me!) during a prayer and soaking session. I only tell you this is what I had previously seen there becuase it makes what I saw this evening all the more chilling and important, posing the question,

What are we allowing to invade the holy of holies and come between us and total abandon, total facedown laid down love?

I was lying on the floor and with my eyes closed although almost as clear as if they were open, I was looking at the wall which looked like a huge pearl and it was so beautiful and then i saw glimpses of the angels flying above us and their wings glistened with the same irridescence of the wall. I was marvelling at this for just a second before I turned my head and saw (minds eye still) a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge snake, like a black mamba, coming straight at me on the floor, cocking its head back, fangs out, half an inch from the right side of my face. Even as I saw it not in the natural it made me jump up quickly, I was lying down which is the most vulnerable place for a snake attack! I sat up really quickly and started to seek the Lord, was it a sign, a warning? what was the snake that had just tried to take me down as I tried hard against all that was in my head i was trying to sort out? The Lords gentle answer took my breath away

"That snake is your pride. It will always stop you from being in the most vulnerable place of surrender with me."

Oh God Oh God. I was so undone I could not even cry or feel emotion, I merely sat there and thought over what He had just said. Oh God forgive me for my pride and arrogance. Oh God. He asked me 'who can do anything?' You can God! i replied. 'Who do you depend on for anything?' You Jesus! Only you! 'Who can kill that snake?' You God! Oh would you kill it? would you kill it please?! and then He reminded me again as my thoughts earlier had wandered ever so slightly into judgement and criticism;

"Do not despise my children"

It is a key to humility. When this is the thing that comes into your head as frequently as it does into mine, there is no room for criticism and backbiting or judgement. Who are we to say anything against anyone? They are God's child and we do not know the full story, we never do. Whether it is one or it is the body of Christ as a whole, we must never ever despise His children.

Oh God. More of you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Duffy said...

Pretty powerful Claire. I too, have really been being challenged by God in regards to just about everything; my whole entire life. People are praying for the Fire to fall, but when it does, it hurts!!! It really does, but there's no better way, no more Godly way to remove the chaff. Praise God!! Bless you Claire, hope to catch up with you soon.

7:00 PM  
Blogger annaswaiting said...

hey yous'. got your first book in the mail today... oops, i mean 'post'.

can't wait to see you, and don't forget my vaseline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

3:06 AM  
Blogger annaswaiting said...

hey you, lots of presents are awaiting you... 4 or so new books in today. yipee. i just got an account with www.facebook.com. have you heard of it? i'm already feeling a little convicted about it though, so tread lightly. its not like stupid myspace, its just taking precious time and energy away from Him, which has been a problem lately. you know that verse that says, everything is permissable, but not everything beneficial... i never knew the new levels of what that would mean. i have a feeling the end, we'll be required to lay everything down... i guess that should be a given... that's what He did. what an interesting time i've been in. i don't know why i'm telling you all this... hehe, yeah, well, i can't wait to fill you in soon. love you, shannon

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home