I write all that is below because I feel I should share a glimpse, and that is all it is, of what I have come home from. I share it with you not to make you jealous, but to create within you a longing for the things of God. We are too content. Thats what was revealed to me this morning at church, I called people to hunger, thirst, longing, to want to chase after Him, to see His words bear fruit. Read what God has said He will do, read what Jesus said about Himself and his kingdom and our authority, read it and then declare it. We are living with the bar set too low, we are far too satisfied and content with where we are and the tiny things we are asking for. How big is your God? I ask again, how big is your God? Sit under His waterfall, ask for Him to fill you so that you might be brimming, that you might be poured out to everyone you come into contact with. Stop being comfortable and satisfied. Divine discontent. I dare you to pray for it ;)

Friday, February 29, 2008

Well....Right now I am sitting wating for my crazy weekend to kick off and i pause to look over my crazy week that just begs to be told! I started a new job, got back on a horse for the first time since I wasa broken, painted like a crazy loon, went twing collecting and almost re-broke myself, got emails from Brazil, America and Korea in the space of 12 hours, was invited on a speaking tour in Asia, did admin til it was coming out of my ears, saw a beautiful 2 day old baby that is a gorjus miracle, had new art interest from the States of all places, got added to another ministry website (which in itself its nuts and wesome!), got the opportunity to talk to a beautiful friend I havent chatted with in months and....heck and?!?!?

I think that is quite enough for one week! I have decided that I live on of the most random lives of anyone I know! hahahaha, maybe I should grow up and get a steady job, husband and mortgage....then again, this is me we are talking about, I have a feeling even those will be gotten on the run! Itchy feet much? yup....just gotta pray in the finance. I need a total miracle! But I know its coming, I really do.

phew. I'm exhausted already and I haven't even started this weekend. My painting is the key picture of the prism conference here in Southampton so I have been preparing, printing, writing, painting, organising...you would never BELIEVE how much work it takes! and now I get to display all my stuff and really sell it! excitement :)

So yes....thats my crazy life..


gotta run!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home