I write all that is below because I feel I should share a glimpse, and that is all it is, of what I have come home from. I share it with you not to make you jealous, but to create within you a longing for the things of God. We are too content. Thats what was revealed to me this morning at church, I called people to hunger, thirst, longing, to want to chase after Him, to see His words bear fruit. Read what God has said He will do, read what Jesus said about Himself and his kingdom and our authority, read it and then declare it. We are living with the bar set too low, we are far too satisfied and content with where we are and the tiny things we are asking for. How big is your God? I ask again, how big is your God? Sit under His waterfall, ask for Him to fill you so that you might be brimming, that you might be poured out to everyone you come into contact with. Stop being comfortable and satisfied. Divine discontent. I dare you to pray for it ;)

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

firstly...ok um, a few weeks ago during a soaking session I heard the Lord tell me "1000" over and over. I was sure I was making it up, I had added together what I could potentially make in profit from my artwork and it wasnt even possible! I told myself I was making it up and couldnt hear God. Anyways, this weekends conference was wonderful. I found it hard to engage at times, these past few months have been a major struggle, time of processing and just being desperate and healing. God met me inthis place and although at times it was intense and difficult, He is so very very good. Physically my body was really attacked saturday morning but felt better by the afternoon as was on the stall solidly literally all day! I think I may have recruited for Harvest school and Iris more than sold paintings but I was so blessed by peoples comments, encouragements and just the way the paintings were obviously speaking to people, as well as quite how many friends I have supporting me and praying with me and believing with me...I am more blessed than I have words for. I know so many without a community and I am overwhelmed with the family and friends God has given me for sure. Anyways, so I met other prophetic artists and made wonderful connections which was great and then sobbed my heart out through nearly the whole meeting. A friend of mine began to prophesy over me "I see planes and planes and planes, loads of travelling!" After all of that, I came home :)

Sunday was a veg out day. I counted the money and it was about £400, £200 of which covered my manufacturing costs. It was so hard not to be disappointed but I tried really hard to be actively grateful and praise God that He provided money! Then, Sunday night I get a phone call from a good friend of mine. He told me that he wanted to buy me a CAMERA!!!! it is PERFECT oh my GOSH and I was blown away. Monday morning came and another good friend of mine (Oh God I dont deserve all of these!) had been told by the Lord to invest in the younger generation as her inheritance. She handed me a check for £400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God said "count it all". I laid all my money out and began to count. He told me to include in the price of the camera and when I did I began to scream...on the paper read £1000.70!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN....not even half an hour from the beginning of my screaming fit, I got an email inviting me to ASIA!!!!!!!!!! I knew there was something I was meant to be doing with youth this year, that I wasnt going to be going on an outreach extension and that when Shara had mentioned Asia last summer I freaked out.....this all fitted PERFECTLY!!!! I was totally blown away and spent the rest of the evening screaming and shouting and laughing and rejoicing!


So.......although I dont have a dime of the money I need for a plane flight, it would appear I am off to Asia as well as Africa and America this year!!! hahahahahahaha!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scarletpilgrimage said...

That's awesome, Claire! :D

4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home