I write all that is below because I feel I should share a glimpse, and that is all it is, of what I have come home from. I share it with you not to make you jealous, but to create within you a longing for the things of God. We are too content. Thats what was revealed to me this morning at church, I called people to hunger, thirst, longing, to want to chase after Him, to see His words bear fruit. Read what God has said He will do, read what Jesus said about Himself and his kingdom and our authority, read it and then declare it. We are living with the bar set too low, we are far too satisfied and content with where we are and the tiny things we are asking for. How big is your God? I ask again, how big is your God? Sit under His waterfall, ask for Him to fill you so that you might be brimming, that you might be poured out to everyone you come into contact with. Stop being comfortable and satisfied. Divine discontent. I dare you to pray for it ;)

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Dear family,
As we leave June and head towards 7-7-07, we at Pemba joined with people worldwide with excitement and anticipation to see what God is going to do as people gather in such beautiful unity to seek His face, (see www.thecall.com). Here we are also anticipating on that day, the wedding of two long term missionaries. We are gonna invite everyone. The poor, the outcast, all that will come, thousands of them. Inviting them to a wedding feast on the beach. A real life parable. Glory to God how beautiful it will be. Thank you so much for your prayers, love and encouragement. I could not do this without you. I love and appreciate you so much.

There has been great great fruit here. We have been targets for witch doctors these past few weeks. But as we worship, adore the one which is altogether lovely, fear left and we truly knew that He who is in us is infinitely greater than he who is the world. (1 John 4:4) From the place of unity and worship, we declared God's Lordship and nightmares and the other things ceased and instead, students after students are having heavenly visions and experiences of the greatness of God.

So much I cannot articulate here. I long to tell you in person and see Holy Spirit wreck and transform you as He has me. To see God open you eyes and ears to see and hear Him, that you may KNOW HIM. O that is my hearts cry. O it is so hard to explain any of what is going on here. Last week a film crew finally left to return to Hollywood, we had to sign release forms and everything. So it appears I'm gonna be in a real bona-fide movie.

God i revealing to me so much about His heart and how He has asked us to walk and live. But most of all He miraculously continues to provide for me, love me and show me first hand the incredible beauty of the unseen realm as well as provide amazing opportunities. Sorry if that is cryptic. I pray that I get an opportunity to share with you in person when I return. There is so much the Lord wishes to impart to see the spread of His wild fire.

As for the day to day, Africa remains beautiful. The weather hot and the classes nuts. Oh and we got to cut off a witch doctors charm off of a baby the other day. Praise God! I am also the students on call nurse one day a week. I myself remain healthy and well and I thank you for praying. Glory to God that I am here, that He is opening my eyes, that He is far from through with England, that His glory is being revealed over the earth, that the Bible REALLY is true, that He loves us and has saved us forever and ever. Glory to God!

Be blessed my family. I love you.

Claire
--X--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home