I write all that is below because I feel I should share a glimpse, and that is all it is, of what I have come home from. I share it with you not to make you jealous, but to create within you a longing for the things of God. We are too content. Thats what was revealed to me this morning at church, I called people to hunger, thirst, longing, to want to chase after Him, to see His words bear fruit. Read what God has said He will do, read what Jesus said about Himself and his kingdom and our authority, read it and then declare it. We are living with the bar set too low, we are far too satisfied and content with where we are and the tiny things we are asking for. How big is your God? I ask again, how big is your God? Sit under His waterfall, ask for Him to fill you so that you might be brimming, that you might be poured out to everyone you come into contact with. Stop being comfortable and satisfied. Divine discontent. I dare you to pray for it ;)

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hey family!

I am in an internet cafe with my minutes running out so this will be short but i wanted to make sure an update of some kind got out this week because it is so important to me that you are all keep in the loop and updated with what is going on. I value your prayers and love almost more than anything and I pray that God would bless you a hundred fold for all you sow into my either spiritually or otherwise, i pray His favor and blessing upon you and cannot tel you how humbled I am by the amount of love and support I am being shown by you all. I love you my family.

Life continues as normal this week, the wedding last week was beautiful and wonderful! and this week has been more classes and wonderful times with the Lord working through many things and just worshipping and learning more about the incarnational love of Jesus Christ which is revolutionary stuff im tellin ya! the BIGGEST news however is that when I come home we are gonna have to have a CHOCOLATE PARTY! thats right God HEALED ME OF CHOCOLATE ALLERGY!!! I ate my first piece of chocolate this week in ELEVEN YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my gosh what happiness! It has been such a gracious thing and such a picture of how abundant God is that He would even heal me of something that I dont need to be healed of at all but in His love and goodness He pours out such abundant kindness and gifts to His children. How wonderful He is!

I will leave it there I think but please feel free to call or text or email me, i love to hear what is going on with you all! I am praying that God rocks your world this week and that you step out onto the water and I even challenge you to do one radical thing a day, He has given you permission! He has freed you! Love like you have never loved before, worship from a new place of intimacy, make time where there isnt time, read the bible in a way you have never read it before, let Him take you away and let him set a seal upon your heart like in Song of songs 8:6 He is jealous for ALLL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you, in Jesus always your sister and friend,

Claire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home